In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, June 17, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #45

 Welcome to MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! I love it, so if you have never participated or just haven't this week head on over to Wife of a Sailor to join up!



Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Can I be honest? What's an Underwear Party? I hope somebody will explain that to me. I did read someone else's response to this question before I answered and I really liked her response: 'What's an underwear party? Are we talking a party where you only wear undies or a party where you buy undies? Never going to happen with the first and never to old for the second.' Thanks for such an awesome answer Kara from The Ramblings of a Marine Wife. I agree with her on the first point, but I'm not sure if I've ever been to a party that sells undies. Unless you count Slumber Parties or Party Gals. Now you know another secret about me! ;)
What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
Drama and History. Quite the combination wouldn't you say. Drama was my escape from everything and I could totally be myself. Plus I love to act. ;) I find myself missing it very much these days.
Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom
Luckily I have never had to PCS, but once my Hubby passes his PT test he'll be going Active Duty and then I'll get to experience that side of being a MilSpouse.
Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth
That's a hard one, because that would be the experience of a lifetime I think. It would definitely require some heavy discussion with my Hubby and lots of prayer to decide what's best for our family. But maybe for a short amount of time like a month or two, because even that length of time can give sooo much to blog about. I'd try to write more about what life is like when their not out in danger. The fun of being deployed, because I love some of the stories my Hubby tells from his deployment. They had some great times, but I still would talk about the harder times too. I would try to make it a perfect combination without frightening anyone, but not exactly candy coating it either. Still try to stick to the side of deployments most people don't see, the things they do for fun.
Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy
    I don't think I like that idea. I know that there are supposed to be benefits to that, but it deprives them of the big summer break where most people take vacations and kind of screws up schedules and stuff. Not a big fan of it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment