In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Might....

There might be a new complication in my life .
I might be ok.
I might be lying about being ok.
I might tell everyone.
I might tell no one
I might be worried about what I did wrong.
I might believe that it happened for a reason.
I might only be thinking with my heart.
I might think about it logically.
It might make it hurt less.
I might tell myself that to tell myself that.
I might pretend to be tougher than I am.
I might need a friend.
I might need a listening ear.
I might not know where to go for one.
I might wish to avoid the lectures.
I might just want a friend.
I might not know who to turn to.
I might hate locking it away inside.
I might tell you what this is about.
I might not.


Then again this might just be another poem.

~For those who suffer silently.

No comments:

Post a Comment