In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Mommy Blogger's Hero!

Ok, so I really love reading Mama's Losin' It. Her blog is humorous, serious and just straight up enjoyable. She is one of those writers and fellow bloggers that gives me courage to keep going as a Mommy blogger. Well, as I was purusing her blog tonight, when I should be sleeping I came across this and decided that it was too funny not to share. I hope you enjoy it and if you haven't been over to her blog, please I strongly encourage you go read her blog. I know you love it and you'll be glad you did. Have great night!

http://youtu.be/bTbzZB--g7k/

No comments:

Post a Comment