In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I’m Into October Edition

This idea came from two different blogs Arms Wide Open and she got it from The Outdoor Wife. Every month they dive into what they're reading, what they wants to read, what they're watching, listening, loving… all of it… for that particular month. It sounded like so much fun and would give a different feel to my blog. So here goes for the month of October.

What I'm Reading:

New Spring (Prequel to the Wheel of Time) by Robert Jordan

I have plans to start working my way through the Wheel of Time series after New Spring in order to be ready for the release of the final book in the series.

What I'm Listening To:

I finally loaded music onto my computer, well some anyway. I hope to add more, just haven't yet. I've been listening to my Glee and Broadway channels on Pandora this month. So relaxing and helps me sleep.

On TV:

I have been diligently keeping up with the Vampire Diaries, Glee and Castle online since the new seasons started. I hate how long I have to wait to watch Glee with the wait they have following an episode airing. Oh well I guess I least I have a way to watch without waiting for the seasons released on DVD.

In the Netflix Queue:

Dr Quinn Medicine Woman Season 2-I just love this clean and thoroughly enjoyable TV series.

North and South-I'm finding it interesting, but definitely not on my to-buy list.

In Blogland:

Megan @ In This Wonderful Life-I'm still just as addicted to hearing about her beautiful twins and all the fun in their lives. Thanks for sharing, Megan!

I've been sort of sporadic this month on what I'm really following and such, but maybe next month I'll be more up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment