In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

12 Week Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 12 weeks (as of 10/14)

Total weight gain/loss: At my appt on Tuesday the only reason I'd gained a lb was because I'd received fluid just before the appt. He would have guessed I had really lost 2 more lbs.

Maternity clothes? Of course
Stretch marks? Still only the old ones

Sleep: I'm getting it, but its rather broken up and interrupted.

Best moment this week: Getting to watch my little one wiggle and squirm during the ultrasound. I loved seeing that.

Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Strawberries and raspberries

Gender: Hopefully the second week in November, although I'm pretty sure its a boy!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? It's slowly making its way to an outie.

Wedding rings on or off? I can't really them anymore, sad huh?

What I miss: Not being sick and not always being hungry!

What I am looking forward to: My sweet little baby

Weekly Wisdom: Take care of yourself for both of your sakes.

Milestones: I'm almost out of first trimester and hopefully on to feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment