In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

14 Week Pregnancy Survey

10 Weeks 1 day pregnant










How far along? 14 Weeks 1 day (10/29)

Total weight gain/loss:I went down a pound this
week after the week before I had gone up a pound. I currently weigh 187
Today's photo: 14 weeks 1 day

Maternity clothes? Of course

Stretch marks? Thank heavens I've only seen old ones

Sleep: I don't sleep super great, but I catnap whenever I get a chance.

Best moment this week:Knowing my lovely feeding tube will come out on Tuesday

Movement: A few faint flutters, but nothing too terribly exciting.

Food cravings: BLT cobb salads or just salads with lots of super yummy toppings

Gender: It looks like its a boy, but we'll get the official word in a few weeks

Labor Signs: Not yet

Belly Button in or outie? Its creeping along and soon it will be an outie

Wedding rings on or off? I had to take them off a couple weeks ago.

What I miss: Feeling great and having energy to even just get out of bed

What I am looking forward to: To being done and enjoying all my kids.

Weekly Wisdom: If you have questions or doubts about anything call and talk to your Dr. They will answer all your questions, its what they are there for.

Milestones: Keeping everything down for over a week. I don't miss throwing up at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment