In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Rough Day (To Say the Least)

I will keep this brief. I just had to get it off my chest and feel a little better. I hate when Drs and nurses, however good their intentions are, treat one as a procedure, a practice round, a pincushion and everything less than a human freakin' being! I had a simply awful day today or rather yesterday depending on when you read this. I was passed off from one group of medical professionals after another. No one wanted to deal with my problem and so handing me off was just so much easier. I held it together, but by the end of the like 4 hours at the hospital I was barely holding it together.

Also I'm 26 and not 2 or even 10, don't talk to me like I don't understand things or aren't smart enough to know anything. I hate days where I'm made to feel less than I am by the people who are supposed to be helping me. I really am tired of being a human pincushion!

My IVs are lasting less than 24 hours and I've been in everyday since Friday for a replacement IV. I'm hoping my amazing Dr will make a definitive decision at my appt tomorrow so I don't have to deal with this and can work on feeling better.

Ok, I feel somewhat better. I'm sure I'll feel even better when things are actually getting taken care of. Sorry for the vent, but this poor pregnant lady has put up with a lot the last few weeks. Happier posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment