In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, October 7, 2011

11 Week Pregnancy Survey


How far along? 11 weeks (as of 10/7)

Total weight gain/loss: Well the report on this for the week is a two lbs. loss. So I have to keep doing an IV bag twice a day until I can at least maintain.

Maternity clothes? Yup, no one around that one.

Stretch marks? Just old ones.

Sleep: I sleep as much as I can, I am always tired. I don't think I'm sleeping great with how tired I feel in between, but I guess that comes with pregnancy.

Best moment this week: Just being reassured that although the all-day sickness is unbearable at least it means the baby is still thriving.

Movement: Not as of yet

Food cravings: Fries and donuts, but that doesn't mean I can keep them down.

Gender: Not until November

Labor Signs: Heck no

Belly Button in or out? It's slowly making its way to an outie.

Wedding rings on or off? I can't really anymore, sad huh?

What I miss: I miss the whole not pregnant thing, this being sick and tired all the time is getting old, but I do get a cute baby in the end.

What I am looking forward to: Not being sick anymore

Weekly Wisdom: Do whatever it takes to get your baby here safe and stay hydrated because you do NOT want to become a human pincushion.

Milestones: Making it 11 weeks and I'm surviving all the IVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment