In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One More Day & A Wake Up

So, I just had to brag and say in the words of my hubby, "Its one more day and a wake up, Hooah!" I'm so glad that his AT is nearly over and he can finally come home. I know its nothing compared to a deployment, but you sure could have fooled me this time around. Can I also mention how much I hate Housing Standards on Post? We got docked two points yesterday, because the backyard wasn't edged! So lame! So very lame! So I had to get edging 101 lessons at Midnight last night from my Father-in-law when I went over and borrowed their edger. I don't know what I'm doing and when I got that notice I promptly burst into tears. One more thing for me to stress about, added on top of packing for a family vacation by myself that lasts for almost a week. I hope the vacation is stress free cause I need it. How do you ladies make life more stress free while your soldiers are away? I can't seem to stay on top of everything. I feel far from the super mom everyone expects me to be including the Housing Office apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment