In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 4 Your Favorite Book

I would have to say this is even harder than the favorite movie. I am such an avid reader and own literally thousands of books, we are in a constant demand of new bookcases. Our apartment is practically wall to wall shelving for all of our books. Now of course Christopher and I both own Nooks from Barnes & Noble, which simplifies book buying and space issues immensely. I would have to say as of the moment my favorite book is Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead is book 5 in the Vampire Academy series. I found it to be such an intense, edge of your seat kind of a read and the characters are actually the kind I can relate to (well, accept for the whole part vampire and vampire bit).

Spirit Bound
Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...
After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.
She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true— Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. Only this time, he won't rest until Rose joins him...forever. 


 I really love to read other fantasy series like Twilight, House of Night by PC Cast & Kristin Cast, Xanth by Piers Anthony. I also like the Amelia Peabody mysteries by Elizabeth Peters, books by Kathy Reichs creator of the TV series Bones and so many more. Like I said I love to read and I'm constantly finding new things to read. So many good books and never enough time to read them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment