In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 3 Your Favorite Television Program

I enjoy watching a few TV shows here and there, but I find alot of what's on these days is crap. I would have to say my favorite TV show is Bones and I actually enjoy watching it with my hubby. We look forward to watching it together as often as we can, which is difficult with his work schedule. Usually its a lot of DVR and not current & up to date stuff. I love the cases, how they work to figure things out (goes well with what I'm studying in school, Anthropology) and I find that all the interactions between the characters really draw you in & carry you away, you can't help but care for them.





I also really enjoy Ghost Whisperer, Army Wives, Lost (which I'm seasons behind so I have no idea how it ends), and an oldie, but a goodie, Dr Quinn Medicine Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment