In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 6 Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Something that tickles my fancy are my two amazing kids! I went through a lot to get both of them here, but I'd do it all again to have them. Aidan turned two in May and Aislynn's first birthday was on the 19th. I can't believe how fast time has gone by, because I still remember being pregnant like it was yesterday and even remember them being so tiny & little. But that's not the case because if I look and listen I will hear Aidan talking in almost complete sentences and Aislynn is starting to toddle around. I miss them cute and little, but I love them big too. So, that's what tickles my fancy today! My beautiful babies who I'd never trade for anything else in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment