In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, June 25, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #1

It seems to be the trend for all of the Milspouse blogs to start participating in the Friday Fill-In and I thought why not. It gives me something new to write about and a chance for you all to learn more about me. I have been really surprised at how much I love writing my blogs and I quit spending so much time on Facebook & spend oodles of time blogging! Yeah me! Here come my answers, we'll see if you find me interesting at all.

1. How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
We met our Sophomore year of high school sitting outside of a church house across the street from the Driver's Ed range. I definitely was NOT interested in him when I met him, but given time sparks did start to fly.
2. What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?
The military benefits: on post housing, health insurance (when we had it), knowing other wives who know what I'm going through
3. What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
There is never a guarantee  that my hubby will be with us for the important events and he misses out on so much. He missed our daughters birth, because he was at AT and this year he missed her taking her first steps because he was at AT again. You never know where he'll be and he could be gone at a moments notice it sometimes seems. You can't stop things from happening and time doesn't stand still.
4. What is your favorite dish?
This fabulous new recipe I got from Real Mom's Kitchen blog called Chicken Pillows and they are to die for. I don't know or even care if they are healthy for you, I think I could eat them every week!
5. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
I'd want peace so that our soldiers didn't have to fight and be far away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment