In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 1 Your Favorite Song

Picking my favorite song was actually pretty easy, which was really surprising seeing as I love music and have tons of songs that I like a lot. But my favorite song is actually Chris & my 'Song.' 'Come What May,' from the movie Moulin Rouge. It is the kind of song that if you are a hopeless romantic like me, you would just melt to have your sweetheart sing to you. This song has always been a source of comfort for me and through all of the tough times that Chris & I have had over the years its been like our motto. Its also the only song he has ever sung to me. It is the most beautiful song in the world and I want to share it with you.



Moulin Rouge - Come What May - The best bloopers are here

No comments:

Post a Comment