In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Writer’s Workshop: Five Things


It's been a while since I've participated in Mama Kat's Weekly Writer's Workshop, but I'm giving it a try today. Here goes.

Five Things. List 5 things we don't know about you, 5 things you're knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe. (inspired by LouLou's Views)


 

Don't Know

*I spent 8 years writing for various newspapers, including my JR high & high school papers and a few local papers too.

*I collect old bottles; my collection even contains some that I have dug out of old garbage pits to find.

*I really like fairies and have quite the collection of fairy statues and other décor. (My sweet Hubby helps keep me loaded in fairy items, sweet, huh?)

*I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Roswell. I'm kind of nerdy, I know.

*I've endured 8 different surgeries since 2003: three ankle surgeries (2003, 2008, and 2009), a laparoscopy for my endo, two C-sections, a D&C and my gallbladder out. Wow that's a lot.


 

I'm Knowledgeable About

*Cemeteries-I love exploring them and I've done plenty of research on them

*Books-I read a lot and retain info from reading things

*Movies & Actors-I have incredible memory for actors and movies; I can watch a movie and often name what movies the actors have been in.

*Theatre-I did a lot of years of theatre and I find that I miss being a part of it all.

*Archaeology-It's what I'm studying to be and I have a super knowledgeable Father-in-law that is always willing to impart me with new information.


 

I Know Nothing About

*Fashion

*Cars

*People's interest in WOW (World of Warcraft) and don't feel I'm missing out

*Having an absolutely clean house (I have kids & I'm pregnant)

*Why my Husband loves me, but I love getting the chance to find out


 

I Believe

*In eternal families

*In my Husband

*In my children

*In Jesus Christ & Heavenly Father

*In miracles

1 comment:

  1. I believe women are not designed to know about cars :)

    Visiting from Mama Kat's.

    ReplyDelete