In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 Christmas Celebrations

We started our Christmas season with our Unit's Annual Christmas party. It was about the same as it always is, mediocre food and lots of boring briefings. Although it was nice to get paid to be there since its part of Drill weekend. Here are some highlight photos.

Beautiful Aislynn


My Sexy Hubby in his Class As

Aidan loving the camera
Miss Rhiannon





My best friend's oldest daugther


Another one of my Hubby

My best friend's hubby

Sitting on Santa's lap

My BF's twins









Then we celebrated my baby sister's 18th birthday and ended up doing family photos. I'll have to post those later since my photo disc seems to have sprouted legs and walked away.

We also a had a decorating the tree day, as well as a day to wrap gifts that the kids picked out for everyone!


















Then we went to a Family Christmas Party last night. We had a blast and it was nice to see all the extended family. Here are some highlights of our night.



No comments:

Post a Comment