In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I’m Into

This idea came from two different blogs Arms Wide Open and she got it from The Outdoor Wife. Every month they dive into what they're reading, what they wants to read, what they're watching, listening, loving… all of it… for that particular month. It sounded like so much fun and would give a different feel to my blog. So here goes for the month of September.

What I'm Reading:

Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble

I want to start reading Tiger's Quest (Book #2 in Tiger's Curse Series) by Colleen Houck


 

What I'm Listening To:

I am guilty of having not loaded any music yet onto my new laptop, so there isn't anything to listen to for the moment. I do have plans to put whole bunch of movie soundtracks that are mostly instrumental like Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. But it requires some work in tracking it all down. I'll also add music by Tim McGraw, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, etc. For a good mix. Maybe October I'll have a lot more fun stuff to listen to.


 

On TV:

We just recently had our dish shut off to save on money, so I can't watch anything on TV, but as my shows start airing their new seasons you can bet I'll be watching them intently on the web.

Bones is always at the
top of my list. I'm excited about the new changes that could bring a whole new vibe to the show. Can I just say how frustrating it is for a show to end on such a big drop and you have to wait months to see what happens next? Well Grrrr on the waiting.


 

The Vampire Diaries is also up on my list of things to watch coming up in the next few weeks. It also ended on quite the cliff-hanger, so I'll be excited to see what comes next with Elena, Stefan and Damon. Not to mention all the others.


 

And of course, you have to include Castle in my list of must watch shows this month. I absolutely adore Nathan Fillion aka Castle and I can't get enough of his snarky attitude. For those of you who watch are you just dying to know what's going to happen to Beckett? If you don't watch, then perhaps you should. ;)


 

In the Netflix Queue:

We do still have our Netflix acct, thank heavens otherwise I'd be bored to tears some days or rather nights. Seeing as once the kids go to bed, it's just me most nights while my Hubby is working.

Dr Quinn Medicine Woman Season 2- I used to love this show and still do as I'm rewatching a show from my childhood. I love the new adventures every episode. It's a great family show!

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves-a classic must have to watch. My Hubby and I will both enjoy watching this one together when given the opportunity to actually be awake together. Favorite line 'Why a spoon, cousin?' 'Cause it will hurt more!'-Sheriff of Nottingham

As You Like It-I'm a big Shakespeare fan and this is one I haven't seen, so I'm excited to see what it entails.

Cupid & Cate-a Hallmark movie, which I love most of these and I just have to fit one or two in when I can.


 

In Blogland:

This long awaited post by Megan @ In This Wonderful Life-Twins Slideshow. I've been looking forward to the birth of this amazing lady's twins following the passing of her sweet little boy last summer. Go Megan!


 

No Bake Smore Bars by Lorie @ Be Different, Act Normal look just to die for and are giving me cravings for the chocolaty goodness I should be avoiding. ;)


 

And just generally watching what my friend Sarah's responses are to 30 Days of Truth @ Benji Sarah and Max. She is so entertaining, I love it! Thanks Sarah for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment