In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, September 23, 2011

9 Week Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 9 weeks and 1 days (as of 9/23)
Total weight gain/loss: I've jumped around already. I've lost and gained and lost some more. I have no idea where I stand at the moment, but I have an appt next week.


Maternity clothes? I've kind had to be in them since early on.

Stretch marks? Just old ones.


Sleep: All the time. I have no energy and so I catnap all day long some days.


Best moment this week: I got to see my sweet little baby on US on Tuesday and it has a beautiful heartbeat!


Movement:Not yet

Food cravings:Plain ruffle chips and yogurt w/fresh strawberries & granola


Gender: Not until November

Labor Signs: Heck no


Belly Button in or out? Its still an innie


Wedding rings on or off?Since I'm doing home IV therapy I have my puffy days, so all I can wear is my engagement ring, but not for long.


What I miss: Not feeling like everything is coming back up and being exhausted all the time

What I am looking forward to:
Feeling better. I'm tired of being sick.

Weekly Wisdom:Eat what you can, when you can and don't be afraid to call the Dr if you can't keep anything down

Milestones: I'm nine weeks and still going strong! Go super strong baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment