In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pregnancy Survey 27 Weeks

How far along? 27 Weeks 1 day  (1/6)
Total weight gain/loss: I put on another 11lbs, but its most definitely water weight


Maternity clothes? This question is kind of pointless, cause I won't be not wearing maternity clothes til a while after having the baby.


Stretch marks? Still just the couple new ones


Sleep: Since Tuesday, I've been on new meds for my migraines in hopes of getting rid of them and help bring down my blood pressure. So, yesterday I slept all day and I do mean all day. If I hadn't needed to go to town to drop off a test at the hospital I'd have slept most of today.



Best moment this week: Aislynn crawled up onto my bed and pointed to my tummy saying, 'Baby.' I love that my kids are excited (well as excited as a two year old and one year old can) about the baby.




Movement: My daughter is a mover and a goer. I love it!




Food cravings: PB & J sandwiches



Gender: A little girl, Rhiannon Brielle Adelaide

Labor Signs: Lots of cramping but nothing else, still worried about having an early delivery



Belly Button in or out? Still just alittle shy of an outie




Wedding rings on or off? Not even a possibility for my rings to fit

What I miss: Energy!




What I am looking forward to: Being done and enjoying our little girl in our arms!



Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to ask your Dr questions about anything, they are there to help you





Milestones:Another not great milestone: I may have pre-eclampsia. I've had this great increase in swelling over the last week and my migraines have gotten worse along with it. So, naturally I got worried and the Dr's office decided they wanted to check my blood pressure. I normally run 100/60, but on Tuesday I was 134/80. I had to take a 24 hour urine test (which was gross) and then get a blood draw, and in a few days we'll know if I have the protein in my urine that means 'pre-eclampsia.' I've decided that this pregnancy is out to test me, I just keep reminding myself I'll get to have a cute baby girl out of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment