In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, December 3, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #23

Come join the fun with Wife of a Sailor.

1. If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?
I'd definitely say pay off some bills, but if I could I spend it on a whole bunch of toys for me, you know scrapbooking stuff, books. Or maybe I'd put it toward my family vacation to Charleston in 2012
2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be?
That's a tricky question. I honestly can't think of one. Here's a random one, Timeline. I know not exciting or anything, but my life seems sometimes that its just ticks on the timeline.
3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
Creative Writing! I would want to share my love of writing with everyone!
4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed?
Makes me appreciate the time I have with my husband and my kids. Because I never know if next year he'll be deployed. I just don't take any time I have with my family for granted.
5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?
My first official Christmas with my Husband. He'd been deployed during our first one as a married couple, so the second one was the best. We were together and we were expecting our son. It made it such a magical celebration.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I celebrated our first official Christmas in almost the exact same way as you; a year late and pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete