In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Needing A Moving Song Today



I love this song. I understand the child like sentiment of not wanting the little girl to come fishing. When I met my Hubby, I couldn't stand him. I was the little boy (in theory) that didn't want the little girl to come fishing, but as I grew to know the kind of person he was I couldn't help but fall in love with him. Remind me to tell you the our love story sometime its kind of funny. I love my Husband very much and I don't know what I would do without him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and helped me bring our four miracle babies into the world. I love you Christopher Without End Without Measure! Come What May!

No comments:

Post a Comment