In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pregnancy Hormones

All these pregnancy hormones are getting to me! I was an angry pregnant woman in the beginning and now I'm a weepy, sad one. Everything makes me want to cry and I do mean everything. This afternoon its I'm hungry and Hubby's going to cook some yummy avacado omelets and pepper bacon. I need and want it now and he has to clean the kitchen before he'll start. At the rate he's going it'll be dinner time before we eat. It makes me want to cry. Stupid I know. The hormones, I hate them. I'm so ready to be done.

I saw my Dr this week. I had another big ultrasound and they found my placenta has continued to move up, so no worry about it growing into my scar tissue. Which is good. Fallon still looks great and is weighing about 1lb 5oz. He was so cute, we even got to see him opening and closing his little mouth. I can't wait to get to hold my son in my arms. I gained another 4lbs in the last month, which puts me at a grand total of 9lbs. Not bad if you ask me. I have still been contracting alot and he says while I don't have to be in bed all the time, he wants me to really take it easy. He knows that's hard with kids, but to do my best. The goal is to make it to 34 or 35 weeks, then he's ok with taking him. So only 10 or 11 more weeks to go! Hurray!

I have a lot to do in that time frame including planning a baby shower for my best friend and last minute things to do to be ready for Fallon. Diapers to stock up on and I could use a few more outfits for him. Plus my house is a wreck and I have a long recovery that will prevent me from taking care of it after. So yea fun for me! Hope you all have a better day than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment