In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pixie Stedding Photography & Handicrafts

So, I've finally done it. I started a business page on FB for my photography and quilts, etc. I'm excited. I'm new at the photography thing, but I'm hoping that enough family and friends will be willing to use my talents so I can learn and become better. Plus maybe I'll actually sell my quilts and other various handicrafts. My attempts at just that through my parents at the various farmer's markets hasn't been very successful. I'm hoping people will see I have some kind of talent. Then again maybe its just wishful thinking. Anyway, if you find yourself looking come check it out. I'm still working on putting up photos of my work, but I hope within the next week to have a decent amount up. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pixie-Stedding-Photography-Handicrafts/302859943089573  Thanks for all your help and support as I head into this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment