In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, November 4, 2011

FAQ

I have been so bad at this as of late, so here is my attempt to get back into the Mama's Losin' It! writer's workshop. I picked FAQ and I guess we'll see where it takes us!


1-How long have you known your Hubby?
I've officially known him for 10 1/2 years and we've been together for 9 1/2 years. Sometimes it doesn't seem like that long, but it really has been. We met during our Sophomore year of high school.
2-Was it love at first sight?
 Absolutely not. Surprised? I actually found him creepy and kind of annoying, but over time I found out what kind of a guy he really was and eventually I fell for him. I fell hard, but I wasn't quite ready to admit it and frankly it scared me. One day I will tell the whole crazy story.
3-Are you really in the Army Reserves?
 Yes, I've technically been in for 6 years, but I only was actively drill for two and a half years of that time. It wasn't always in my plans, in fact I grew up being kind of anti-soldier, but my Hubby helped me change my mind. And it was very groundbreaking for me to step out of my comfort zone and plans to join. I shocked everybody who knew me, especially my family. It was the best decision I had made at that point. I loved Basic and AIT, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
4-Are you crazy for going back pregnant?
 Truthfully? Probably. Yes, I am, but I wasn't pregnant when I made the decision. Its not going to make things easy for me that's for sure, but I'm excited in a lot of ways to go back, just really nervous.
5-How do you like being a SAHM?
 For the most part I love it. I'm glad to be able to do what neither my Mom or my MIL were able to do. Its nice not missing out on my kids growing up and being so involved. But I miss the adult interaction I got when I worked outside the home. My world revolves around my three, soon to be four crazy kids, but they aren't much for conversation at the moment. Although they are getting there. ;) I wouldn't change being a SAHM, but I'd love for some more SAHM friends.

If you have any other questions you want to ask feel free. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Mama Kat's. First off, thank you for your and your husband's service. I love your response to question #2. So funny. My husband and I had a similar experience. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete