In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Surgery

I know I've been really slow to update and I know I still haven't posted about Fallon's birth. Its been a struggle finding time to do all the things I want to. Fallon eats every two to three hours and so nothing gets done. Ce la vie! Anyway I'm having surgery on Monday morning and I'm going to be in the hospital for 4 days, so maybe I'll be able to catch up and get us all current. So please continue to bear with me. I'll make it up to you in photo overloads of my sweet little guy! And my other amazing kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment