In a world with a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old, a 3 month old and two soldiers you never know what misadventures await. Life is always springing the unexpected and I want to share them with you. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rhiannon's First Bath

Sorry, life has been insane and my health hasn't been that great the last few weeks. I thought being done with my pregnancy would allow my body to recover, but apparently I have to endure a few more things before that. I may be looking at having a D&C in a week in a half for possible retained placenta. Yeah me! The pain has kept me pretty much doing nothing these days. Anyway here are the cute pictures of Rhiannon's first bath at home. She did really well, but she likes showers even better.





No comments:

Post a Comment